At Rush Translation Services, providing quality translation services to our customers is a top priority. Our translation quality policy is designed with this in mind. Our Company adheres to strict privacy policies. We believe that all information provided by clients at the time of the transaction is authentic. We also adhere to the principle of using customer data only for identification and verification purposes. Under no circumstances may we use, share or disclose evidence or distribute it to any party.
Our Agreement With You
Objectives Of Our Translation Quality Policy
- We employ professional staff and sub-contractors with the necessary scientific and professional training to provide the required level of quality service to our clients.
- Keep employees up to date with the latest developments in the industry through proper training.
- Monitor service outsourcing according to generally accepted standards.
- We follow the implementation and compliance of the Company’s quality policy.
- We provide effective translation and localization services at competitive prices while meeting strict deadlines.
- We strive to minimize the number of errors and errors and to avoid any defects or complaints from our customers.
- We strictly monitor appropriate employee behaviour and ensure that all work procedures are conducted honestly, fairly, and as per the Code of Ethics.
We Protect Your Rights.
We would like you to be well aware of all of your rights regarding the translation service. Each of our customers has the following rights:
Right of access: You have the right to ask our Company for copies of your personal data. You might sometimes have to incur a small fee for this service.
Right to Correction: You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have access to ask our Company to add information that you consider incomplete.
Right of deletion: You have the right to require our Company to delete your data under certain conditions.
Right to restrict processing: You do have the right to require our Company to limit the usage of your personal information under certain conditions.
The parties entering into the contract may not disclose confidential information other than:
- To any director, employee, contractor or employees for reasons necessary for the performance of the contract
- With the prior written consent of a third party;
- To its experts
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer care centre to get more details.